Signet Jewelers, a leader in the retail jewelry industry, with 3600+ stores nationwide, including Piercing Pagoda, has exciting career opportunities for you. We view our employees as our greatest resource, and believe you need to enjoy your job to be successful.
- The Assistant Manager contributes to Piercing Pagoda's success by assisting the Store Manager in obtaining sales goals and maintaining merchandise and store standards.
- Assess customer’s needs and present them with appropriate merchandise options
- Resolve customer service issues, using discretion to balance customer satisfaction and company interests
- Perform ear piercing procedures and monitor compliance to corporate policy
- Account for and secure merchandise inventory according to company standards
- Oversee placement and display of merchandise, signage, and store collateral material, ensuring that it is displayed to standard and promotional plan
- Recruit, interview, select and train employees
Areas of Responsibility
- 1-2 years of previous experience in a retail, restaurant, or similar environment
- Knowledge of operating POS terminals and scanners, using basic computer software and hardware
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions in written, oral, diagram, and schedule form
- Flexibility for evening and weekend work is essential