GROW YOUR BUSINESS AT
THE MALL AT JOHNSON CITY
2011 N. ROAN STREET, JOHNSON CITY, TN 37601
GLA SQ. FEET
TOTAL VISITS PER YEAR
VISITS PER SQ. FOOT
AVERAGE DWELL TIME
The Mall at Johnson City is the region’s most dominant lifestyle destination. Located in the Tri-Cities area, the town center is easily accessed via Interstates 26 and 81 with exposure to more than 52,000 vehicles per day. This area is known for its affordability, yet still manages to maintain the brightest minds in business—their ever-expanding medical community fuels a large portion of the area’s economic development and high-income population growth. The Mall at Johnson City is the premier space for lively retail, dining, and entertainment options—especially with market exclusive retailers comprising more than 50% of the tenant mix. With minimal competition and reasonable prices, more than 1 million shoppers regularly drive 45 minutes or more to visit the Mall at Johnson City.
• WPG is a best-in-class operator who prides itself on being a true partner to its retailers.
• With properties in markets ranging from Austin, TX to Mesa, CO and many compelling markets in between, WPG’s portfolio speaks to a significant consumer audience and is situated to allow for easy expansion of up and coming retailers and established brands alike.
• Whether in an open air or enclosed format, we leverage our nationwide portfolio as well as local relationships to ensure that the right retailers are placed in WPG properties where their business will thrive.
• Our Leasing Department partners with retailers who are looking to lease space for 36 months or more.
• With over 3,000 small businesses in our portfolio, we understand what it takes to thrive as a small business.
• We work with retailers to create flexible, short-term leases that allow small businesses to expand their reach, increase their sales and do business alongside national retailers.
• Our Business Development team partner with retailers who are looking for shorter term opportunities, 35 months or less.
• Our short-term leasing options include: carts, kiosks, inline spaces, makers markets, pop-ups, parking lot opportunities and more!
ADVERTISING & PARTNERSHIPS
• With portfolio wide traffic of 330 million annually, WPG can make impactful local and national audience connections through our network of marketing formats and events.
• WPG can create a bespoke campaign for your advertising needs that is focused on your key customers and executed in the most impactful formats for your goals.
• Our advertising and partnerships opportunities include, but are not limited to: OOH/print signage, digital signage, social and website ads and takeovers, large-scale wraps, pop-ups, amenity sponsorships, seasonal and event sponsorships, and more.